Wednesday 31 October 2012

Ohh Haiiii!!!

Lush Lavander
 Hi Ya'll!!
 
Who am I?

My name is Sarah, I am a proud blonde, I am silly, I love food, I am a total organiser, I am a girly girl, I am the author of this blog and the founder of Dat Girl!

Why did I start Dat Girl?


Well, like many women I love love LOVE shopping, have a busy lifestyle and I don't tend to wear the same outfit more than a handful of times to occasions (thank YOU social media!). I wanted to create a store where women could buy on trend, fashionable, fun, sexy outfits without having to get another credit card, because lets face it, if you have a busy social life, you end up shopping for a new outfit most weeks! I am also a HUGE shopper-arounder-person and I know that some of the bigger stores or sites will sell the same brand clothing for a whole heap more than other sites. Dat Girl will never get that big, never so big we charge more just because we can, never so big that we forget why we started, mark my words.

I also started Dat Girl, because I wanted to provide women with fun, quirky, on trend, fabulous, sexy clothing. From your staple item LBD to a studded bra or neon jacket, if you got it from Dat Girl and you're wearing it, I want it to make you feel amazing!


In creating the site, I wanted to create something that was really easy to get around, not cluttered, clean and a lil bit cheeky. Dat Girl is all about having fun, so you will notice some silly poses by the models or quirky comments around the place.
You will also notice that our models will vary in shapes, heights and looks, because Dat Girl isn't a stereotype, anyone can be Dat Girl, yep the one that leaves others wondering.

If you email info@datgirl a lot of the times you will get me and same goes with the Facebook page.

You will also see my head pop up on this blog and our Facebook page, because i'm always trying to rock a Dat Girl outfit.
 
If you have any questions, suggestions or ideas, I am more than happy to hear about them, because after all I created this store for YOU!


Why is Dat Girl different?

Dat Girl is different because it has no one set style and it has no boundaries (except the nothing over $200 ever thing). Dat Girl is different because we have the time for our customers, because we love having sales and we love nothing more than seeing photos of our customers loving their new outfits! Dat Girl is different, because we are a small team so we know every order, we hear what you like and we don't need to make huge profits to cover our expensive marketing campaigns. Dat Girl is different because we are continuing to grow and never want to stop trying new things!

I am proud of my little baby, and how she continues to grow. She will be constantly changing, but only in good ways ;) I look forward to hearing from you all.

Ohh Haiii, that's me!

xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment