Monday 17 December 2012

Markets!

On Saturday we were down at the Glebe markets in Sydney.
 
I find that markets are a great way to introduce people to Dat Girl clothing. Some of the items just have to be seen in person, and touched. Ohh some of them feel so beautiful and soft, but you can't tell through the computer screen!
 

 
It was an early morning start, and I was a lot perkier after a Chai latte and a V, let me tell you! :)
 
The markets were really busy on Saturday and I loved being able to talk to people and show them various items or tips on how to wear things.
 
We will be back again this Saturday and I will post our location on Facebook for anyone who is interested.
 
My question to you though is, what is your favourite market to shop at?

1 comment:

  1. I love Glebe Markets. I will try and pop down one time when you are there again!

    ReplyDelete